Planning a visit
Welcoming you back to the Graves Gallery, safely
It's great to be able to welcome you to the Graves Gallery again. The Gallery has reopened following a six-month programme of refurbishment and redisplay – find out more here.
- Open Wednesday-Saturday, 10-4pm
- Closed Sunday-Tuesday and Bank Holidays
No need to book – please arrive early to avoid disappointment
Visiting with confidence
It’s really important to us that you’re able to visit your museums with confidence. We’re continuing to take steps to keep all our visitors and staff safe.
When you enter
- Face coverings are welcomed and encouraged in the gallery to help keep everyone safe
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations available
- Make space for other visitors and staff and keep younger visitors with you during your visit
- Check-in to support the NHS Test & Trace programme
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, please don’t visit the gallery
We’re helping you visit safely by
- Limiting the number of visitors in the gallery
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the gallery
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the day
- Keeping doors open wherever possible to avoid multiple touch points
- Screens on our shop counter
The closest is the NCP car park opposite the Crucible Theatre. Visitors using the Q Park car park on Charles Street are able to claim 50% off the price of their parking – just ask a member of the team for a discount voucher (this discount is currently unavailable with pre-booked parking spaces). Limited disabled parking spaces are available for blue badge holders in Surrey Street.
Toilets & Baby Change
Ladies toilets are located just outside the entrance to the Gallery – gents toilets are located just inside. Disabled access toilets are available via the Library. Unfortunately there are no baby changing facilities at the Graves Gallery.
The Graves Gallery Shop will be open during your visit. A perspex screen has been installed on the shop counter and the shop layout has been reconfigured to support social distancing.
Making a Donation
The pandemic is having a huge impact on the city’s museums and galleries and your help is needed now more than ever. With your support, your Sheffield Museums can continue to provide great cultural experiences for everyone.
Please consider making a £4 donation when you arrive. You’ll find our cash donation box in the gallery foyer. Not visiting for little while? Make a donation today
Find out how to get the museum here
We’re currently working on plans to allow us to safely welcome school and larger group visits to the gallery from the Autumn Term. To find out how we might support your students’ learning at this time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 278 2655.
If you have any questions about your visit, you can get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com