Working with your business
Help us to inspire Sheffield’s people and the next generation of talented artists, makers, designers, engineers, creatives and thinkers.
As a registered charity, Museums Sheffield relies on the support of businesses to ensure we can continue to provide a great museums and galleries service for the city’s people. In return, we’ll work with you to create a bespoke partnership that meets your business needs.
Benefits to your business could include:
- High impact branding and marketing opportunities, allowing you to reach our 1 million visitors each year
- Unique hospitality events to engage your clients
- Meaningful volunteering opportunities to inspire and motivate your staff
- CSR fulfilment opportunities that demonstrate your commitment to Sheffield’s communities.
Sheffield’s museums and galleries are at the heart of our city. They are places where memories are made and where people can connect with their cultural heritage, with each other, and with the wider world.
Your support will help us:
- Keep Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery and Weston Park Museum free and open for everyone
- Care for and conserve Sheffield’s historic collections, ensuring a legacy for future generations to enjoy
- Ensure every child and young person in Sheffield has access to high-quality cultural learning experiences
- Deliver a public programme of innovative events that inspire and engage our visitors
- Deliver bold, world-class exhibitions that bring visitors to Sheffield and promote city vibrancy.
Whether you choose to sponsor an exhibition or event, host an event in our unique spaces, or support our pioneering learning and outreach programmes to inspire the next generation, we’ll work with you to develop tailored and strategic, mutually beneficial partnership.
To find out more about how Museums Sheffield can work with your business, please contact Grace Brierley, Partnership development Officer:
T: 0114 278 2612
With thanks to our supporters:
NEST, contemporary furniture and design independent retailer were looking to raise their brand profile.
"By sponsoring Drawing the Summer project we were able to increase their brand visibility, promotion and engagement through tailored communication activity."
Law firm Taylor & Emmet, sponsored The Great Outdoors – Paintings by Stanley Royle.
Want to know more? Read our Annual Reviews here.
Connect with Museums Sheffield on LinkedIn here.