Museums Sheffield is the charity responsible for three of the city’s major cultural venues: Graves Gallery, Millennium Gallery, Weston Park Museum, as well as a dedicated collections store. A passionate and dedicated team care for and celebrate Sheffield’s collections of art, human history and natural science.
Your support is so important, today more than ever. The pandemic is having a huge impact on your museums and galleries, Museums Sheffield has to raise a third of its income through shops, cafés, events and hospitality, combined with the many generous donations given by the people who visit every week. Now as we close the doors again, generating this vital income through our sites has stopped.
We need your help now to face the financial challenges ahead.
Your donation will make a huge difference.
A gift from you today will help to ensure your museums and galleries can continue to provide great cultural experiences for the people of Sheffield and beyond, now and for generations to come.
Suggested donation £10, please donate today.
Other ways to show your support:
Every time you shop at AmazonSmile we will receive a donation from Amazon, at no extra cost to you. The products, prices and offers are exactly the same as Amazon. Just use your existing Amazon account to log into AmazonSmile and select Sheffield Galleries and Museums Trust as your charitable organisation.
- Join our Friends scheme
- Make a donation in one of our donation boxes at Weston Park, Millennium Gallery or Graves Gallery when you next visit (foreign coins also welcome)
- Make a donation through the CAF online website
- Pass on the passion of the arts and remember us in your will
- Buying something from the shop at one of our sites
- Set up a direct debit for a regular donation to help keep our museum and galleries free and open for everyone to enjoy. Please contact Mel Russell, Grants and Appeals Officer on email@example.com or call 0114 2782610 for more information
- Fundraise for us, anything from sponsored events, to asking for donations in lieu of presents, the choice is yours!
- Shop online at your favourite stores!
If you are a UK taxpayer don’t forget to Gift Aid your donation. We can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give at no extra cost to you
Our charity number is: 1068850