Museums Sheffield is the charity responsible for running the Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery and Weston Park Museum and caring for the city’s remarkable collections of art, human history and natural science.
Your support is so important, now more than ever. As a result of the Covid-19 outbreak, all Museums Sheffield sites are temporarily closed. As a charity, this is having an unprecedented impact – the generous daily donations from the thousands of people who visit every day have stopped and we are currently unable to raise the vital income generated through our shops, cafes and events. We need your help now to ensure that when this crisis passes, your museums and galleries are here and free for you and everyone to enjoy.
A gift from you today will help to keep caring for Sheffield’s collections and the museums and galleries which they’re housed in, as well as supporting the passionate, dedicated staff who make them so special. More than that though, you’ll be helping safeguard an invaluable resource for the city’s communities; places of great art, inspiration and learning – for now and for generations to come.
A donation from you will make a huge difference.
Suggested donation £25, Please donate today.
Other ways to show your support:
Every time you shop at AmazonSmile we will receive a donation from Amazon, at no extra cost to you. The products, prices and offers are exactly the same as Amazon. Just use your existing Amazon account to log into AmazonSmile and select Sheffield Galleries and Museums Trust as your charitable organisation.
- Join our Friends scheme
- Make a donation in one of our donation boxes at Weston Park, Millennium Gallery or Graves Gallery when you next visit (foreign coins also welcome)
- Make a donation through the CAF online website
- Pass on the passion of the arts and remember us in your will
- Buying something from the shop at one of our sites
- Set up a direct debit for a regular donation to help keep our museum and galleries free and open for everyone to enjoy. Please contact Mel Russell, Grants and Appeals Officer on email@example.com or call 0114 2782610 for more information
- Fundraise for us, anything from sponsored events, to asking for donations in lieu of presents, the choice is yours!
- Shop online at your favourite stores!
If you are a UK taxpayer don’t forget to Gift Aid your donation. We can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give at no extra cost to you
Our charity number is: 1068850