Fundraising Dinner 2018 - Hope is Strong
- Thursday 8 March 2018 6:45pm - 12:00am
- Table of 10: £1,250, Individual Ticket: £125
- How to book
- Please email:
- Millennium Gallery
Join us for a spectacular evening to celebrate our vibrant, spirited city and explore the historic voices and pioneering ideas that have shaped our lives in Sheffield.
Today, Museums Sheffield provides inclusive spaces where imaginations soar, debates begin and people feel connected to each other and the world around them.
Each year it costs over £3 million to keep your museums and galleries open. Your support will help us inspire the next generation to shape our city’s future.
On the night, you will enjoy:
- Sparkling drinks reception
- Speech by Dr Tristram Hunt, Director of the V&A – the world’s leading museum of art and design
- A sumptuous three-course dinner with wine
- Private viewing of Millennium Gallery’s new exhibition, Hope is Strong
- Spectacular fundraising auction of exclusive prizes and extraordinary experiences.
Table of Ten: £1,250
Individual Ticket: £125
Dress Code: Black Tie
To reserve your place please contact: Grace Brierley, Partnership Development Officer:
T: 0114 278 2612
Event headline sponsor: