The Great Sheffield Art Show - Saturday
- Saturday 17 November 2018 10:00am - 5:00pm
- £5/£4 concs
- How to book
- Book in advance or pay on the door
- Millennium Gallery
Visit the 30th Great Sheffield Art Show for a fantastic opportunity to buy an original work of art.
Over 300 artists will be selling work at the exhibition – the largest open art event in the North of England.
With over 900 original works of art to choose from, the Great Sheffield Art Show has become go-to destination for art buyers to find a unique piece at an affordable price.
The Lord Mayor of Sheffield will be at the Show at 3pm on Saturday top present an award for the best tree-themed artwork, and there will be workshops and demonstrations taking place throughout the weekend.
The event will be opened at Preview Night on Friday 16 November by Isabel Blincow MBE, Artist and original founder of the Show.
- Preview: Friday 16 November, 7.30pm - 10.00pm, £12, please book in advance
- Saturday 17 November, 10am - 5pm, £5 (concessions £4), book in advance or pay on the door
- Sunday 18 November, 10am - 4pm, £5 (concessions £4), book in advance or pay on the door
Children go free.