Working with businesses
Demonstrate your commitment to Sheffield and inspire your clients, customers and staff through a Museums Sheffield corporate partnership.
Museums Sheffield welcomes 1.03 million visitors across our three sites: Millennium Gallery, Weston Park Museum and Graves Gallery. As a charity we aim to provide free admission to museums and galleries that allow visitors to reflect on the past, ask questions, imagine and be inspired. Our mission is to connect with our visitors and share stories about Sheffield and the world, whilst caring for the city’s collections.
We value the support from our corporate partners and work closely with you to create a two way partnership. At Museums Sheffield corporate partners can enjoy a variety of tailored and imaginative offers – unique benefits that are distinctively different from other organisations across the city. We are perfectly placed to help you achieve your reputational and commercial aims within a trusted, positive environment and deliver considerable return on investment to ensure you meet your business objectives.
Museums Sheffield can offer:
- Unique opportunities to stand out and raise your profile by associating your brand with the nationally acclaimed Museums Sheffield
- Inclusion in our communications activity, social media, regional marketing materials and campaigns – including a 120,000 events guide circulation
- Unusual and exclusive experiences to strengthen client relationships and loyalty - behind the scenes visits, launch event invites and curatorial talks
- Exciting staff volunteering opportunities and employee engagement
- Help to achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
- Association with innovative and high-quality exhibitions
- Access to leading opinion-formers
- Discounted opportunities to host events at the prestigious Museums Sheffield sites
As a charity, corporate support enables Museums Sheffield to realise our goals of curating high quality and varied exhibitions, including both local and national collaborations, improving facilities, conserving our collections and providing learning activities, workshops and engagement projects within the community.
Our work with the community:
- Over the year we welcomed 15,500 children from schools across the whole city region
- 6,417 participants engaged in activities for families and young people
- We ran over 50 free creative sessions during the school holidays
- 2,660 participants engaged in our public programme for adults
- 185 volunteers generously gave a total of 5831 hours of their time to support Museums Sheffield
Law firm Taylor & Emmet, sponsored The Great Outdoors – Paintings by Stanley Royle.
“We are very pleased to be associated with this magnificent collection of paintings and to be forging such close links with one of the city’s key cultural organisations. The firm is always looking for innovative ways to spread the word about our services and reinforce our commitment to the local community." Anthony Long, Chief Executive, Taylor&Emmet
Financial services PwC, took part in a staff away day at Western Park Museum.
“Our people engaged enthusiastically and had fun. I think some people surprised themselves in demonstrating new creative talents. We were pleased how the Museums Sheffield team embraced the day, made us welcome and really worked on taking the PwC team out of their comfort zone." Andy Ward, Senior Partner, PwC
NEST, contemporary furniture and design independent retailer were looking to raise their brand profile. By sponsoring our Drawing the Summer project we were able to increase their brand visibility, promotion and engagement through tailored communication activity.
Get in touch:
To discuss how Museums Sheffield can work with your business, please contact our Partnership Development Officer Grace Brierley.
T: 0114 278 2612
Want to know more? Read our Annual Reviews here.
Connect with Museums Sheffield on LinkedIn here.