Curator's Tour or Talk
- Cost from £150 for 1 hour. Up to 20 people for a tour, up to 100 for a talk.
- How to book
- Book in advance with our Learning Team at firstname.lastname@example.org on 0114 278 2655. Please be ready with your preferred date (with alternatives), group size and any other specific needs.
- Millennium Gallery
Our Curators look after the city’s collections and create the displays and exhibitions you can see on site. They are passionate about their specialist subjects and are keen to share their enthusiasm.
These are our standard tours:
- Metalwork Collection at the Millennium Gallery. You can choose to find out about the collection in general or focus on either Silver, Pewter or Old Sheffield Plate.
- Ruskin Collection at the Millennium Gallery
- Visual Art Collection at the Graves Gallery
- Natural History or Social History at Weston Park
- Changing exhibitions at the Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery and Weston Park. See the Exhibition listings to see what’s on
These cost from £150.
We can often adapt tours and talks to suit your group's special interests. Please get in touch to find out more and for prices.
'The thing we enjoyed most about our visit was the knowledge imparted by our guide.'
Ecclesall Church Women’s Social Group
'The curator was so enthusiastic and interesting. She conveyed the knowledge and work so well.'
'Spectacular. Awe-inspiring. Gob-smacking!'