We often work with universities to create and support projects which meet the needs of your course.
Here are a few of the things we’ve worked on recently…
- Live Projects with students at for Sheffield Business School exploring the trading opportunities and commercial offers at Museums Sheffield.
- Creating digital learning resources to accompany our Metalwork Collection handling boxes with students from Sheffield Hallam University’s BA courses in Digital Media, Film & Visual Effects, Games Design and Animation.
- Lunchtime concerts at the Graves Gallery inspired by the Visual Art collections with students from Sheffield University’s Music Department.
- Public performances inspired by exhibitions by students studying Performance and Professional Practice at Sheffield Hallam University. The photo below shows a performance in the Restless Times exhibition at the Millennium Gallery.
- Research visits by Museum Studies students from Nottingham Trent University and the University of Leicester.
- Artist Rooms: Robert Mapplethorpe project working with students from Sheffield Hallam’s BA in Visual Arts to create a series of live events inspired by the exhibition in the gallery and around Sheffield’s bars, clubs and streets. The photo above was taken at the Sound and Screen night at the Graves Gallery.