Graves Gallery Guide iPod Touch
- Free. 10 guides available
- How to book
- Book in advance with our Learning Team at email@example.com or call 0114 278 2655. Please be ready with your preferred date (with alternatives), group size and any other specific needs.
- Graves Gallery
Discover more about the displays and enjoy atmospheric music using our free audio guide. The guide uses i Pod touch technology, is very simple to use, and has been well received by visitors who’ve enjoyed a new perspective on highlights of the collection.
'I found it interesting and it’s easy to use. Believe me, if I can use it anyone can! I don’t usually listen to these sorts of things at art galleries, but I might do in future as it tells you a lot more than just looking at something.'‘It does feel really liberating to be able to listen to music in art gallery while you’re looking at art.’‘I thought it was great – all this information coming into my head!’
- Frozen River Scene, by Aert van der Neer
- Portrait of Lady Coventry, by Cornelius Johnson
- The Adulteress before Christ, by Giovanni Battista Pittoni the younger
- Lady of Shallott, by William Maw Egley
- Plage en Normandie, by Eugene Louis Boudin
- Telephone Engineer II, by Prunella Clough
- Delabole Spiral, by Richard Long
- Ego Geometria Sum, by Helen Chadwick
- Chance, Order, Change, by Kenneth Martin