Working with us
Museums Sheffield employs staff in a wide range of roles at our various sites in and around Sheffield city centre - Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery and Weston Park. We recently launched a new programme for volunteers - visit our Volunteering Programme page here for more details.
Museums Sheffield has successfully received funding to create a new online cutlery map and microsite for Sheffield as part of the Arts Council Funded Cutting Edge Project. The map will provide historical context for one of the major industries in Sheffield and promote awareness of the Sheffield made items in Museums Sheffield’s cutlery collection. The site will be developed from October 2014 to March 2015, with a public launch in June 2015.
We are therefore seeking to appoint a design agency to create the online cutlery map and microsite. To request the design brief and for any further information please contact Sarah Rawlins, Project Curator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is funded by the Arts Council Designation Development Fund.
All quotes to be submitted by 26 September 2014.
There are currently vacancies available with our hospitality franchisee, Baxter Storey:
A 20 hours+ position (5 days out of 7) based across 4 city centre sites (Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery, Central Library foyer, Weston Park Museum)
- Duties include: waiting on tables, barista skills, cleaning, counter service and computerised till operation.
- Some late night working will be required (catering for a range evening events)
- The succesful candidate should demonstrate extensive/provable experience
- Basic food hygiene certificate required (training can be provided)
- Uniform will be provided
- We operate a Tronc system for gratuities
To apply please send CVs to email@example.com or: