Working with us
To log in to a current application or register for job alerts click the button below:
Grants & Appeals Officer
We are seeking an experienced and successful fundraiser who will be responsible for generating and growing income by engaging with individuals throughout the donor journey, growing and maintaining our Friends membership scheme and making applications to grant making foundations and trusts.
Collections Assistant Natural Sciences
This post will work closely with the Curator of Natural Science to champion access to the collections through new displays in the What on Earth gallery at Weston Park Museum.
Salary: £15,976.06 - £18,795.36
There are currently vacancies available with our hospitality franchisee, Baxter Storey:
A 20 hours+ position (5 days out of 7) based across three city centre sites (Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery, Weston Park Museum)
- Duties include: waiting on tables, barista skills, cleaning, counter service and computerised till operation.
- Some late night working will be required (catering for a range evening events)
- The succesful candidate should demonstrate extensive/provable experience
- Basic food hygiene certificate required (training can be provided)
- Uniform will be provided
- We operate a Tronc system for gratuities
To apply please send CVs to email@example.com or:
The Gallery Cafe