Working with us
Forging the Future
Redeveloping Sheffield’s Designated Metalwork Collection Gallery
Museums Sheffield has secured funding from DCMS Wolfson to re-design and refurbish the gallery housing the city's unique metalwork collection. We now wish to appoint a contractor for the build and fit out of the Metalwork Gallery situated in the Millennium Gallery. This contract encompasses the build of display structures as well as the supply and installation of cases, low-tech interactives and graphics. For further information or to submit a tender visit mytenders.org here
Please note tenders must be submitted by 25 November 2014.
There are currently vacancies available with our hospitality franchisee, Baxter Storey:
A 20 hours+ position (5 days out of 7) based across 4 city centre sites (Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery, Central Library foyer, Weston Park Museum)
- Duties include: waiting on tables, barista skills, cleaning, counter service and computerised till operation.
- Some late night working will be required (catering for a range evening events)
- The succesful candidate should demonstrate extensive/provable experience
- Basic food hygiene certificate required (training can be provided)
- Uniform will be provided
- We operate a Tronc system for gratuities
To apply please send CVs to email@example.com or: