Working with us
To log in to a current application or register for job alerts click the button below:
Head of Visitor Experience (Maternity Cover)
Learning and engagement are at the heart of Museums Sheffield's work across its museums and galleries and throughout the city's schools and communities. The Head of Visitor Experience will lead the Visitor Experience team in ensuring a consistently high quality, stimulating and rewarding experience for all of our visitors and users.
There are currently vacancies available with our hospitality franchisee, Baxter Storey:
A 20 hours+ position (5 days out of 7) based across three city centre sites (Millennium Gallery, Graves Gallery, Weston Park Museum)
- Duties include: waiting on tables, barista skills, cleaning, counter service and computerised till operation.
- Some late night working will be required (catering for a range evening events)
- The succesful candidate should demonstrate extensive/provable experience
- Basic food hygiene certificate required (training can be provided)
- Uniform will be provided
- We operate a Tronc system for gratuities
To apply please send CVs to email@example.com or:
The Gallery Cafe